- All orders within Ireland (incl. Northern Ireland) have a €4.10 P&P charge per one set. Postage is reduced for multiple orders. However, the 5oz set weighs heavier than all the others and costs €6.50 to post on its own within Ireland!
- All orders to the UK and the Rest of the World depend on the weight and you will see the cost as you process the order.
- All orders are processed within 48 hours, usually same day if received before noon. Almost all orders ordered online before noon are received by you the next day (within Ireland) but we say 2 days just to cover ourselves! (3-5 working days if you are in the UK).
- If you havent received your pots after 5 working days PLEASE call me as something will have gone wrong somewhere, possibly stuck at your local sorting office. I will be more than happy to help you. Babypotz is totally commited to customer satisfaction. We listen to and welcome your helpful comments.
- If you want to order some lids on their own just drop me a line and let me know what sizes you need to email@example.com.
- Babypotz head offices are in Stilorgan– You are always welcome to collect pots from Stillorgan and therefore no postage charges will apply !!
- CALL US ON +353 1 4443521
What if you want to return your Babypotz?
If you are not entirely happy with any purchase from www.babypotz.com, we will be pleased to refund the purchase price. (Please note postage costs are non refundable). This is provided the items are returned to us undamaged, in full working order and in the same packaging unopened in which it was dispatched, within 14 days of receiving the goods. Please keep proof of posting in case goods are lost in the post.
Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org together with the reference number from your original confirmation e-mail and return the item back to our offices (address will be emailed to you). Please ensure you obtain proof of posting. Refunds will be made to the purchaser's credit/debit card account/paypal/sagepay
Sometimes customers order the wrong size - if you just contact us and we will arrange to change them for you.
If you find a damaged pot before you use them please contact us immediately so we can replace this for you.