Credit Cards & Laser Cards via Paypal and Sagepay
The credit cards currently accepted are:
- Master Card
- VISA Electron
- Laser Cards
CHEQUES AND POSTAL ORDERS
UK and Irish Cheques are also accepted. Please be aware that your order will not ship until we receive payment.
If you want to pay us via cheque you should email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know what you would like and where you would like it shipped to.
Post cheque to our Dublin Head Office:
213 lower kilmacud road
Remember you do not have to have a Paypal account to use Paypal
- All orders are processed within 48 hours, usually same day if received before noon. Almost all orders ordered online before noon are received by you the next day (within Ireland) but we say 2 days just to cover ourselves! (3-5 working days if you are in the UK).
- If you havent received your pots after 5 working days PLEASE contact us at email@example.com.
- If you want to order some lids on their own just drop us a line and let us know what sizes you need to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Babypotz head offices are in Stillorgan – You are always welcome to collect pots from Stillorgan and therefore no postage charges will apply !!
- CALL US ON +353 1 4443521
If you are not entirely happy with any purchase from www.babypotz.com, we will be pleased to refund the purchase price. (Please note postage costs are non refundable). This is provided the items are returned to us undamaged, in full working order and in the same packaging unopened in which it was dispatched, within 14 days of receiving the goods. Please keep proof of posting in case goods are lost in the post.
Simply email email@example.com together with the reference number from your original confirmation e-mail and return the item back to our offices. Please ensure you obtain proof of posting. Refunds will be made to the purchaser's credit/debit card account/paypal/sagepay
Sometimes customers order the wrong size - if you just contact us and we will arrange to change them for you.
If you find a damaged pot before you use them please contact us immediately so we can replace this for you.
Q - How can I clean my Babypotz pots and lids?
A – We
recommend that you wash each pot and lid before using it for the first time and
after each use. Firstly make sure to remove all packaging from the product. You
should wash pots and lids in warm soapy water, rinse well in hot water and air
Q – Can I place Babypotz in the dishwasher or
A - Babypotz are top rack dishwasher safe and
can be sterilised by all approved sterilising methods. Remember it is not
necessary to sterilise food containers for babies after six months.
Q – Can I heat my Babypotz in the microwave?
A – Babypotz are made from BPA Free
material and so they can be heated in a microwave. Always be careful when heating
in a microwave as it may cause hotspots. Always check the food temperature
Q – Can I defrost and feed directly from my
A – You can
take your Babypotz straight from the freezer to the microwave to defrost and
feed directly from the pot.